.



I'm a 33-year old Seattle girl that left her heart in London, England, eight years ago. Now I'm not sure which city feels more like home.
This blog follows my attempts to visit London as often as possible, while venturing out to other spots in the world, as well.
Follow me as I try to balance "real life" with exploring the world, all while trying to conquer a wickedly ironic case of homesickness.
Since starting this blog in 2007, I've also become a part-time writer for an online travel publication.



23.1.13

Travel donations?

Calling all Seattle-based travel businesses!  I am part of a group putting together a travel-related basket for a silent auction next month. It is for a local non-profit arts association here in Seattle, and this auction provides a great deal of the money we desperately need to continue sharing music with our community.

If you are able to donate any sort of travel-related item or service to our basket, please comment below.  We would greatly appreciate any donation you can give!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails