.



I'm a 37-year old Seattle girl who was bitten by the travel bug on my first tour of Europe in 2004. This personal blog follows my attempts to visit as many countries as I can, as often as my budget will allow. Since starting this blog in 2007, I've also worked as a freelance copywriter for an online travel publication. This only served to add even more must-see locations to my already extended list.
Follow me as I try to balance "real life" with exploring the world, all while trying to conquer a wickedly ironic case of homesickness.



1.8.10

NYC itinerary

Time to group together all the New York activities into the four days we'll be in the city. Some sites are missing deliberately. Others are just cheesy, but that's what being a tourist is all about! How am I doing? Any recommendations on which order we should see them in?

Day One:
Noon arrival to Penn Station
Cab and check into hotel
Times Square
Rockefeller Center
Top of the Rock

Day Two:
Empire State Building
Flatiron Building
Chrysler Building
St. Patrick's Cathedral
MoMA
Waldorf Astoria
Grand Central Station
Washington Square Park
NY Public Library
Fifth Avenue
Park Avenue

Day Three:
Central Park:
· Wollman Rink
· Bow Bridge
· Bethesda Fountain
The Met, Cloisters
Guggenheim Museum
American Museum of Natural History
Lincoln Center
Plaza Hotel
Upper West Side
Gray's Papaya

Day Four:
Statue of Liberty
Ellis Island
Trinity Church
Ground Zero
St. Paul's Church
Little Italy
Serendipity 3
Greenwich Village
Cross Brooklyn Bridge
Grimaldi's Pizza

2 comments:

Christy (Columbia Lily) said...

good thing you've been working out...you are going to be T.I.R.E.D.

Lisa E said...

That's the way I like it! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails