.



I'm a 37-year old Seattle girl who was bitten by the travel bug on my first tour of Europe in 2004. This personal blog follows my attempts to visit as many countries as I can, as often as my budget will allow. Since starting this blog in 2007, I've also worked as a freelance copywriter for an online travel publication. This only served to add even more must-see locations to my already extended list.
Follow me as I try to balance "real life" with exploring the world, all while trying to conquer a wickedly ironic case of homesickness.



4.7.09

UNESCO World Heritage List

As an architecture enthusiast, man-made structures dictate many of my travels. For that reason, I greatly appreciate UNESCO and their work on preservation and restoration of these gently crumbling giants. However, I realized this morning that I've barely scratched the complete World Heritage list. I also found it ironic that I can't scratch off The Olympic National Park, about an hour from my home, but I managed over half the list for Austria in a mere four days.

To keep track of my progress, I've posted my UNESCO list to the right, including trips we have planned within the next year.

How about you? How many have you visited?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails