.



I'm a 37-year old Seattle girl who was bitten by the travel bug on my first tour of Europe in 2004. This personal blog follows my attempts to visit as many countries as I can, as often as my budget will allow. Since starting this blog in 2007, I've also worked as a freelance copywriter for an online travel publication. This only served to add even more must-see locations to my already extended list.
Follow me as I try to balance "real life" with exploring the world, all while trying to conquer a wickedly ironic case of homesickness.



21.4.09

G'day, indeed!


I'm quite giddy and busy getting ready for Austria and England in less than three weeks.

However, we decided to jump on a Qantas deal tonight that was just too good to pass up. Hubby, Sis and I are now booked on a flight to Sydney, Australia in November. SQUEEEEEAL!!! I will indeed be celebrating my 30th birthday Down Under with a long layover in San Francisco!

(And I will admit I'm also excited to travel with my two favorite travel partners together for the first time. Hopefully this won't be a bad thing!)

But more on that later. I still need to get in the Deutsch/Wurst/dirndl mindset. Ich bin thrilled!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh that's so exciting. I'm jealous!

mrs. fuzz said...

Wow, I'm so jealous of all your adventures! I am happy for you though. You are truly enjoying life! I love reading your blogs because you do so many fun things.

That's great that you already have a lot of wonderful travels planned for this year. Australia is a good idea for turning 30. I am trying to figure out how to have a great 30th birthday. I turn 30 in January and I want to do something that will help ease the fear of getting older. I have major aging and death fears. :) I want husband to take me to NYC for a few days sans kids.

This is a great travel blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails