.



I'm a 37-year old Seattle girl who was bitten by the travel bug on my first tour of Europe in 2004. This personal blog follows my attempts to visit as many countries as I can, as often as my budget will allow. Since starting this blog in 2007, I've also worked as a freelance copywriter for an online travel publication. This only served to add even more must-see locations to my already extended list.
Follow me as I try to balance "real life" with exploring the world, all while trying to conquer a wickedly ironic case of homesickness.



23.1.09

Waiting for money from Robin Larkins?

This blog has recently seen quite the increase in comments from frustrated patrons of Real World Rental, just like myself. If you are waiting for money from Robin Larkins, please, please, please click here for an email address of a London Mirror reporter that would love to hear from you. Together, our voice can make a difference. Let's expose this scam!

2 comments:

dfwm said...

Also, please write to Holiday-Rentals, (or Home Away) if you rented through them, as they seem oblivious to any problems with Larkins, despite reviews on their sites, (which have been "approved") by them, and which clearly spell out the problems. Write to:
Sandy Kirk: sandy@holiday-rentals.co.uk and cc to alexisdebelloy@holiday-rentals.co.uk

dfwm said...

The Mirror story is published here:
http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2009/02/deposit-dispute-with-the-real.html#more

Please feel free to leave a comment of your own experiences.

Related Posts with Thumbnails