.



I'm a 37-year old Seattle girl who was bitten by the travel bug on my first tour of Europe in 2004. This personal blog follows my attempts to visit as many countries as I can, as often as my budget will allow. Since starting this blog in 2007, I've also worked as a freelance copywriter for an online travel publication. This only served to add even more must-see locations to my already extended list.
Follow me as I try to balance "real life" with exploring the world, all while trying to conquer a wickedly ironic case of homesickness.



3.9.08

Parenting for Wanderlusters

Now this is parenting plan I can get behind! In fact, it's already on our we'll-probably-be-parents-within-the-next-decade list of priorities.

In fact, if there are any parents that have continued to travel - especially internationally - with their kids in tow, please, pleeeeeease share your stories, anecdotes, financial advice, anything! I'm so open to feedback, you can see right through me!

4 comments:

noisy penguin said...

So far we haven't made it out of California with Will (though we've done some in-state traveling), but there's a good chance we'll be spending 2-4 weeks in Cambridge with Will next April, when he'll be 10 months. I plan on spending some time in London and wandering through my favorite museums. I'll let you know how that goes. =)

Lisa E said...

Yes, please report back! Enjoy Cambridge, too. I love it there!

Debbie said...

Hi Lisa. Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. You are all linked up! Check in daily to see who we are visiting and what states/or countries we do to. I also have Guest Bloggers on Fridays.

PS. I have no advice for you on travelling abroad with or without kids :(

ohabbyreally said...

We actually found it really easy to travel with Milo, but then again, he's only 4 months old!

Our travel style has changed pretty drastically. I was cursing the cobbles in Brussels because they would wake Milo up when he was sleeping in his stroller and we took breaks for naps! That hadn't ever happened before!

I don't think he cost us anything extra, he was free on all of the trains we took and the hotels didn't charge us for an extra person. We did buy him a load of gifts though!

I can't wait until he's old enough to try some activities mentioned in the article!

Related Posts with Thumbnails