.



I'm a 37-year old Seattle girl who was bitten by the travel bug on my first tour of Europe in 2004. This personal blog follows my attempts to visit as many countries as I can, as often as my budget will allow. Since starting this blog in 2007, I've also worked as a freelance copywriter for an online travel publication. This only served to add even more must-see locations to my already extended list.
Follow me as I try to balance "real life" with exploring the world, all while trying to conquer a wickedly ironic case of homesickness.



6.3.08

Deluxe Pill Organizer

This could possibly be the geekiest thing I've ever purchased. On one hand, I feel like an 80 year old toting this thing around. On the other hand, however...this thing is awesome!

I'm a vitamin girl; I don't go a day without taking a strict regiment of vitamins and supplements. And when I travel, I bump the types and doses up a bit to combat the extra germs and stresses. Consider also that I've had some colorful experiences trapped in foreign countries desperately searching for the flashing green pharmacy cross to solve a very pressing, highly irritating health concern. For that reason, I now make sure I have several other "just-in-case" items: melatonin for jet lag, Aleve for headaches, Pepto Bismol for that local lunch I shouldn't have eaten. Basically, I end up toting around a pharmacy when I travel.

But I don't need entire bottles for a week long trip. 5 large vitamin bottles is a huge waste of space for only seven days. This nifty little pill daytimer sorts out only the pills you need. And a single day's doses go into a little removable plastic bag, perfect to tuck into a purse or day bag.

This vitamin-enhanced geek is all ready to go!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails