.



I'm a 37-year old Seattle girl who was bitten by the travel bug on my first tour of Europe in 2004. This personal blog follows my attempts to visit as many countries as I can, as often as my budget will allow. Since starting this blog in 2007, I've also worked as a freelance copywriter for an online travel publication. This only served to add even more must-see locations to my already extended list.
Follow me as I try to balance "real life" with exploring the world, all while trying to conquer a wickedly ironic case of homesickness.



24.9.07

Travel A.D.D.

When it comes to deciding on the next trip, I turn into the equivalent of a toddler in a toy store, completely resistant to the concept of choosing just one. I'm actually righteously indignant at the idea that I can't go everywhere. But I've managed to whittle the list down to the following:

I've been seriously vibing on Central Europe.

Then there's still NYC. I feel a calling to see it. Now. I can't seem to shut it up either. I think 2008 is my year for NYC. But that could change...

And Vegas. Ah, Vegas! It's been 5 years since I've been there, and with the rate of change that city sees, it's probably in a different state by now! I need me another hit of Vegas.

And I simply can't accept a year without a dip into London. That's just not right. My soul thrives off that city; I wonder if I could get a doctor to prescribe it?

And to top it all off, HOLY CRUISE VIRGIN, BATMAN! Yep, I'm looking at cruises. Mediterranean, to be exact. And even though it just seems so wrong to see such a modern contraption of luxury floating next to such elegantly decaying European cities, I just love the idea of your comfortable hotel room actually traveling with you. What a fabulously "Lisa" concept! Plus, I could add Spain, Monte Carlo, the French Riviera, Croatia or Slovenia to my list.

Could I make a reservation, for the love of God?!

1 comment:

DeborahSW said...

I totally wanna do a European cruise someday - we LOVE cruising. The towel animals alone have us SOLD! :)~

Related Posts with Thumbnails